Химик

English Courses

29 сообщений в этой теме

"I Class" School of Foreign Languages in St. Petersburg offers free english language testing every week day from 10-30 till 19-00.
English testing includes oral part (10 to 15 minutes interview) and written part (test of 50 questions on grammar and lexica).

Please sign up for free English language testing:
Phone number: (812) 320-99-64 or (812) 235-56-03
Web-site: www.iclass.ru

Поделиться сообщением

Could you please recommend me teaches at the skype

Поделиться сообщением

Somebody asked about BKC school. I had to prepare there for ielts, result was fine, but most of lessons I did for myself, now I would like to move to London for my work, but my English not too cool, so I was looking for any courses... last week I found this one I will check it! It looks better

Поделиться сообщением

QUOTE(nongratadja @ Dec 9 2014, 12:42)
Somebody asked about BKC school. I had to prepare there for ielts, result was fine, but most of lessons I did for myself, now I would like to move to London for my work, but my English not too cool, so I was looking for any courses... last week I found this one I will check it! It looks better

I feel like if you've managed to pass IELTS successfully you don't need any special courses, only practice by interacting with native speakers (which you can do without any courses), reading, watching movies in English, writing, etc. Just dive into the language as much as you can and try to push yourself harder by increasing the amount of time you use English while naturally decreasing the time you spend on using Russian. Prior to starting my master's program in an American college, I stopped reading and watching movies, shows/whatever in Russian to feel more natural and at ease with English. Btw I also went to BKC for my TOEFL test in which I did well, I thought it was a good school, but then again, it's all up to you whether you get as much as you want to out of it. You have to dedicate some time to English every day and do some kind of assignments/ English related activities EVERY SINGLE DAY. It is crucial if you want to move to a different country and work there

Поделиться сообщением

I had an individual teacher from the Native Speakers Club,
He is from the UK.. Before that I had a teacher from NY and it was amazing experience as well. It helped me to be able to communicate with foreigners at last.

Поделиться сообщением

At first I tried to teach English independently. But often it was laziness, didn't know what to do, not enough time... I decided to enroll in courses. Immediately there was a motivation, it was interesting. I chose on the reviews of friends. I liked this - start2study.ru courses and I now continue there to occupy the second month. While all arranges.

Поделиться сообщением

Did anyone use Maria Eliseeva's method? It is great for those who have children. Look like little children speak! ...

Поделиться сообщением

Не вижу смысла записывать на английские курсы, даже к носителям англ.языка.
Лучше всего изучать самой перед компьютером, смотря банальные видеокурсы, если денег не хватает.
А вообще в идеале нанять репетитора на дом, тогда за года пол при правильном изучении можно стать гуруsmile.gif

Поделиться сообщением

Создайте аккаунт или войдите для комментирования

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать аккаунт

Зарегистрируйтесь для получения аккаунта. Это просто!

Зарегистрировать аккаунт

Войти

Уже зарегистрированы? Войдите здесь.

Войти сейчас

• Сейчас на странице   0 пользователей

Нет пользователей, просматривающих эту страницу